On Thursday 17th September, we had to do a presentation about what had learnt so far on our Identity Project.
My colleges had prepared full length powerpoint presentations, I, as well as my fellow students, however had been told ahead of time that we didn't need to make a powerpoint presentation so I did it more off the cuff which turned our to be pretty daring. I did however beforehand make a word document with notes on it as well as a mind node to jog my memory.
After a bit of a struggle to get my presentation together I decided to get up on stage and just go for it. I didn't think about it I just did it.
My colleges had prepared full length powerpoint presentations, I, as well as my fellow students, however had been told ahead of time that we didn't need to make a powerpoint presentation so I did it more off the cuff which turned our to be pretty daring. I did however beforehand make a word document with notes on it as well as a mind node to jog my memory.
After a bit of a struggle to get my presentation together I decided to get up on stage and just go for it. I didn't think about it I just did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment