On Tuesday we went on trip around London to visit several Art Galleries as part of our Identity Project.
The Galleries we visited were the VNA, The Serpentine, The Photographers Gallery and finally the The National Portrait Gallery.
I had visited all of the them on several ocassions.
The National Portrait Gallery was the least interesting our of all of them. This was mostly due to the No Pictures Policy the Gallery has. I managed to combat this by asking our tutor Othello to explain some the galleries which I found very helpful. I will admit I could have taken some notes which is what I'll do next time.
What helped to make the trip interesting was that I took photos of portraits that caught my eye and drew sketches in my book. I hope to apply this more in the future.
Below are some of the highlights of the trip.
The Galleries we visited were the VNA, The Serpentine, The Photographers Gallery and finally the The National Portrait Gallery.
I had visited all of the them on several ocassions.
The National Portrait Gallery was the least interesting our of all of them. This was mostly due to the No Pictures Policy the Gallery has. I managed to combat this by asking our tutor Othello to explain some the galleries which I found very helpful. I will admit I could have taken some notes which is what I'll do next time.
What helped to make the trip interesting was that I took photos of portraits that caught my eye and drew sketches in my book. I hope to apply this more in the future.
Below are some of the highlights of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment