Whilst trying to put together a Sound Journey from Seb, I decide to use the Project GarageBand to put my sounds together. I initially wasn't sure if I was supposed to use the sounds I recorded at Ravensbourne or randomly selected sounds I recorded at home.
Eventually I decide to give it a stab by using the sounds I recorded at Ravensbourne, however I didn't know how to use GarageBand. So I looked up a little tutorial on YouTube which was so helpful in explaining how the application worked. I found that once I started to use it, I easily got the hang of it. And I edited my sounds with no help whatsoever.
Next time I work on a project akin to this, I will download Adobe Audition which is the program I'm using at Ravensbourne.
Eventually I decide to give it a stab by using the sounds I recorded at Ravensbourne, however I didn't know how to use GarageBand. So I looked up a little tutorial on YouTube which was so helpful in explaining how the application worked. I found that once I started to use it, I easily got the hang of it. And I edited my sounds with no help whatsoever.
Next time I work on a project akin to this, I will download Adobe Audition which is the program I'm using at Ravensbourne.
No comments:
Post a Comment